Show completo: Paul McCartney - Live At River Plate (2010)


Setlist:

"Venus and Mars"
"Rock Show"
"Jet"
"All My Loving"
"Letting Go"
"Got to Get You into My Life"
"Highway"
"Let Me Roll It"
"The Long and Winding Road"
"Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five"
"Let 'Em In"
"My Love"
"I'm Looking Through You"
"Two of Us"
"Blackbird"
"Here Today"
"Dance Tonight"
"Mrs. Vandebilt"
"Eleanor Rigby"
"Something"
"Sing the Changes"
"Band on the Run"
"Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da"
"Back in the U.S.S.R."
"I've Got a Feeling"
"Paperback Writer"
"A Day in the Life/ Give Peace A Chance"
"Let It Be"
"Live and Let Die"
"Hey Jude"
"Day Tripper"
"Lady Madonna"
"Get Back"
"Yesterday"
"Helter Skelter"
"Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)"
"The End"



Leia mais: Show completo: The Kills no Olympia (2011)
Show completo: Nirvana - Live and Loud (1993)
Show completo: Pixies no Olympia (2013)
Show completo: Bob Mould - Live on KEXP (2013)

Comentários